Useful air-Q and Moodo & Moodo AIR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Moodo is startedThis trigger fires when a Moodo device is started
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- Favorite is applied for Moodo deviceThis triggers fires when favorite is applied for Moodo device.
- Moodo is stoppedThis trigger fires when Moodo is stopped
- Moodo AIR is switched into Diffuser modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Diffuser mode
- Moodo AIR is switched into Purifier modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Purifier mode
- History of favorites applied for Moodo deviceThis querys returns a list of when favorite was applied for Moodo device.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- Is Purifier mode available for MoodoAir deviceThis query returns if there is at least one AIR capsule detected in MoodoAir device.
- Is Diffuser mode available for Moodo deviceThis query returns if there is at least one fragrance capsule detected in Moodo device.
Actions (Then that)
- Start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo.
- Stop MoodoThis action will stop your Moodo.
- Kick-start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo with TOP fan power for selected period of time.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Diffuser modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to blow out fragrance instead of air purifying.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Purifier modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to purify air instead of blowing out fragrance.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together