Turn your lights on every day at a certain time
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- Happy New Year color loop
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Have your Hue lights turn off automatically at sunrise
- If temperature drops below freezing, turn Hue bulbs ice blue.
- If Arlo detects motion, turn on Phillips Hue lights
- Tell Alexa to set the scene
Useful Philips Hue and Moodo & Moodo AIR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Moodo is startedThis trigger fires when a Moodo device is started
- Favorite is applied for Moodo deviceThis triggers fires when favorite is applied for Moodo device.
- Moodo is stoppedThis trigger fires when Moodo is stopped
- Moodo AIR is switched into Diffuser modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Diffuser mode
- Moodo AIR is switched into Purifier modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Purifier mode
- History of favorites applied for Moodo deviceThis querys returns a list of when favorite was applied for Moodo device.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- Is Purifier mode available for MoodoAir deviceThis query returns if there is at least one AIR capsule detected in MoodoAir device.
- Is Diffuser mode available for Moodo deviceThis query returns if there is at least one fragrance capsule detected in Moodo device.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Stop MoodoThis action will stop your Moodo.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Kick-start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo with TOP fan power for selected period of time.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Diffuser modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to blow out fragrance instead of air purifying.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Purifier modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to purify air instead of blowing out fragrance.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together