Show received NFTs on my mobile
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
- Update Twitter PFP for every new NFT
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
- Start your Roomba once an account gets at least 10 Algos
- Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Announce incoming Algo transfers
- Show new NFTs on Alexa
Useful Algorand blockchain and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together