Post incoming transactions to Discord, along with sender's avatar.
Other popular Algorand blockchain workflows and automations
- Plant a tree for every transfer above 50 Algo
- Send email when Algorand blockchain has new triggers on IFTTT
- Show received NFTs on my mobile
- Keep all incoming Algo transactions in GSheet.
- Announce incoming Algo transfers
- Blink Hue light when someone sends over 100 USDC
- Mail me Algo price every weekday morning
- Update Twitter PFP for every new NFT
Useful Algorand blockchain and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Algo sentThis trigger fires Algo is sent from FD deposit address.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Algo receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends Algo to your NFD deposit address.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- ASA receivedThis trigger fires when someone sends ASA to your NFD deposit address.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- ASA sentThis trigger fires when ASA is sent from NFD deposit address.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together