Create multiple Alpaca Market Orders at once from a CSV spreadsheet file
Other popular Alpaca workflows and automations
- Tell Amazon Alexa to help you cancel all your open orders.
- Sell stocks using Google Sheets.
- If a stock rises by 5%, sell it!
- Press this button to liquidate all positions.
- Press this button to cancel all currently open orders.
- Buy stocks using Google Sheets.
- If a stock drops below a set price, buy or sell it.
- Buy 1 share of a stock when you tweet.
Useful Alpaca and Discord integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Place Market OrderThis action will place a new day market order for the given symbol, side and quantity.
- Post a message to a channelThis action will send a message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify.
- Liquidate PositionsThis action will liquidate all open positions.
- Post a rich message to a channelThis action will send a rich message from the IFTTT Bot to the channel you specify. Although most fields are optional, running the action requires content in the message body or content in at least one of the embed attributes.
- Cancel Open OrdersThis action will cancel all open orders.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together