Run my American Standard Home automation when the pollen count rises above a threshold
Other popular American Standard® Home workflows and automations
- Run my American Standard Home automation when I send a text message to IFTTT
- Run my American Standard Home automation when VOC value is above or below a threshold
- Run my American Standard Home automation when the outdoor temperature rises above a specified level
Useful American Standard® Home and C&H Remote AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- American Standard Home automation runsThis trigger fires when an American Standard Home automation runs.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Run a American Standard Home automationThis action will run an American Standard Home automation.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together