Run my American Standard Home automation when the pollen count rises above a threshold
Other popular American Standard® Home workflows and automations
- Run my American Standard Home automation when the outdoor temperature rises above a specified level
- Run my American Standard Home automation when VOC value is above or below a threshold
- Run my American Standard Home automation when I send a text message to IFTTT
Useful American Standard® Home and Securities and Exchange Commission integrations
Triggers (If this)
- American Standard Home automation runsThis trigger fires when an American Standard Home automation runs.
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Run a American Standard Home automationThis action will run an American Standard Home automation.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together