Get an email when a company files a 10-Q with the SEC
Popular Email and Securities and Exchange Commission workflows and automations
Useful Email and Securities and Exchange Commission integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Press releasesThis trigger fires whenever a new press release is published by the SEC.
- Send IFTTT any emailSend IFTTT any email at email@example.com and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient. This trigger will reject emails with attachments over 30MB.
- New investor alertThis trigger fires when the SEC issues a new investor alert.
- Send IFTTT an email taggedSend IFTTT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a hashtag in the subject (e.g. #IFTTT) and this Trigger fires. You can optionally add a single file attachment (up to 30MB) and IFTTT will create a public URL to the file as an Ingredient.
- New filingThis trigger fires when there is a new filing by the SEC.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together