Android Screenshots to OneNote
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Email me my Android photos
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Useful Android Photos and The Bible In A Year integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Today's EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for "The Bible In A Year" podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together