Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Email me my Android photos
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Catch the thief
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New coronavirus alertThis trigger fires when the CDC releases news about the 2019/2020 Novel Coronavirus. Stay safe out there!
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New food safety updateThis trigger fires when the CDC has news about a food safety issue such as a recall. Stay safe out there!
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together