Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save a dollar every time you take a photo!
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Screenshot Android
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Add your Android photos
Useful Android Photos and CNET on YouTube integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "CNET" YouTube Channel
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together