Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Add new Android photos to your Day One journal automatically
- Add your Android photos
- Every time you take a picture with your Android device it will be downloaded to your Mac [MIC]
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Screenshot Android
- Foto Google Drive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Useful Android Photos and The CodeNewbie Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "CodeNewbie" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together