Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Useful Android Photos and Core Smart Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Scene runThis trigger fires when a new scene run.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together