Upload photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Email me my Android photos
- Catch the thief
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and data.world integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis action will add a file via URL to a data.world dataset or data project. If a file already exists with the same name, it will be updated.
- Sync files and streamsThis action will initiate the sync process for a data.world dataset or data project. data.world will fetch the latest version of all files added via URL and process data streamed since the last sync.
- Append to a streamThis action will append a new record to a stream in a data.world dataset or data project. New data appended to a stream will be processed the next time sync runs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together