Sync data every day at a specific time
Popular data.world and Date & Time workflows and automations
Useful data.world and Date & Time integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Add file from URLThis action will add a file via URL to a data.world dataset or data project. If a file already exists with the same name, it will be updated.
- Sync files and streamsThis action will initiate the sync process for a data.world dataset or data project. data.world will fetch the latest version of all files added via URL and process data streamed since the last sync.
- Append to a streamThis action will append a new record to a stream in a data.world dataset or data project. New data appended to a stream will be processed the next time sync runs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together