Send Android Photos to Flickr
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Screenshot Android
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and Delphy Automation integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On An ApplianceThis action will turn on your appliance
- Turn Off An ApplianceThis action will turn off your appliance
- Trigger a SceneTrigger a scene in your Home using IFTTT
- Turn On an IR ApplianceTurn on your TV, AC, Set Top Box etc using this action
- Turn Off an IR ApplianceTurn off your TV, AC, Set Top Box etc using this action
- Turn On All AppliancesTurn On All Appliances in your default home at once.
- Turn Off All AppliancesTurn Off All Appliances in your default home at once.
- Turn Off a RoomTurn off all appliances in a room
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together