Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Foto Google Drive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Picture me, at home with Hue! (photos taken at home change your bulbs' colors)
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Every time you take a picture with your Android device it will be downloaded to your Mac [MIC]
Useful Android Photos and EARZZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- If a sound is recognised by EarzzThis trigger fires when a sound is recognised by Earzz
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together