Save my Android photos to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Any new photo → email me
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- From camera to Google Drive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
Useful Android Photos and Flic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Flic is clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click the selected Flic.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- A Flic with a tag is clickedYou can create tags and give them to your Flics, so multiple Flics can be used with a single Recipe.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and Flic resources
Applets for photography
IFTTT works with Instagram, Flickr, 500px, Android photos, and 100s of other services — it's easy to automatically save and share all your pictures.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together