Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Android Screenshots to Nimbus Note
- Add new Android photos to your Day One journal automatically
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
Useful Android Photos and freeCodeCamp.org on YouTube integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "freeCodeCamp.org" YouTube channel
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together