Screenshot to Gdrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Email me my Android photos
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- push screen short to Chrome
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Useful Android Photos and FYTA integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together