Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Any new photo → email me
Useful Android Photos and Garageio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together