Upload photos to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Any new photo → email me
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
Useful Android Photos and Harmony integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together