Backup my photos to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- push screen short to Chrome
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
Useful Android Photos and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together