Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- push screen short to Chrome
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and Home Connect Wine Cooler integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Wine cooler door openedThis trigger fires every time your wine cooler door has been opened.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Wine cooler door open too longThis trigger fires every time your wine cooler's door was left open too long.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together