Save my Android photos to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and Honeywell Total Connect Comfort integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperature to a permanent holdThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to permanently hold the specified temperature until you change it.
- Set temperature for a period of timeThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to hold a temperature for a specified period of time. The schedule will resume when the time expires.
- Resume programmed scheduleThis Action will set your Honeywell thermostat to resume the currently defined thermostat programmed schedule.
- Set fan to on or autoThis Action will set the Honeywell thermostat fan to On where the fan is always on or Auto where the fan runs only when the heating or cooling system is on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together