Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Pic to watch
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Email me my Android photos
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- From camera to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and HousingWire integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Any new post on HousingWireThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on HousingWire.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together