Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
Useful Android Photos and Clarion Intelligent VOICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- User SpeakThis trigger fires when you speak a registered phrase to your head unit.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together