Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Android Photos to iCloud
Useful Android Photos and Kronaby integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Pusher pressedThis trigger is fired from the assigned pusher on your Kronaby watch.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together