Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Email me my Android photos
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Useful Android Photos and Lnk.Bio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- LinksThis trigger fires every time a new Lnk is published on your profile.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together