Save my Android photos to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Screenshot to Evernote
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
- Pic to watch
Useful Android Photos and mui integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Display turns onThis trigger fires when mui's display turned on.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Night mode turn offThis trigger fires when your mui board turned off night mode.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Night mode turn onThis trigger fires when your mui board turned on night mode.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together