Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Catch the thief
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Pic to watch
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Screenshot to Gdrive
Useful Android Photos and Nice integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Door is openThis trigger fires when the door is fully or partially open.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Door is closedThis trigger fires when the door is fully closed.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together