When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Upload photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and Posterity integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Something happened to meThis trigger fires in the event of your death, after it's been formally verified and confirmed by Posterity
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together