Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Catch the thief
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Useful Android Photos and Total Connect 2.0 integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Total Connect security panel arming mode has changedThis trigger fires when my Total Connect security panel has been armed or disarmed.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Total Connect security panel alarm detectedThis trigger fires when my Total Connect security panel receives an alarm
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together