Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Screenshot to Evernote
Useful Android Photos and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together