Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Save my Android photos to OneDrive
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Back up your new Android photos to Google Drive
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Useful Android Photos and sRemo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- A new thing was createdThis trigger fires when a new thing was created.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together