Screenshot to Evernote
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- push screen short to Chrome
- Screenshot to Gdrive
- Email me my Android photos
Useful Android Photos and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together