Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
- Email me my Android photos
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
Useful Android Photos and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together