If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Any new photo → email me
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
Useful Android Photos and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together