Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and SmarTap Shower integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together