Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Catch the thief
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Pic to watch
- Backup my photos to Dropbox
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Email me my Android photos
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
Useful Android Photos and Wink: Spotter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter rises above the value you specify.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature measured by your Spotter drops below the value you specify.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together