If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Any new photo → email me
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Screenshot to Evernote
- From camera to Google Drive
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
Useful Android Photos and tecla integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together