Send any new photo to my telegram
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Photo to Evernote
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Upload any new Photo from Android Gallery to Evernote as an Image note
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Catch the thief
- When you take a pic at work with your Android send it to Unwhiteboard via your Gmail to get a PDF
- Screenshot send to e-mail
Useful Android Photos and The Real Python Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for "The Real Python Podcast"
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together