Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Send my Android photos to OneNote
- Picture me, at home with Hue! (photos taken at home change your bulbs' colors)
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- When you take a pic at work with your Android send it to Unwhiteboard via your Gmail to get a PDF
Useful Android Photos and Thrive Blogger Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Thrive" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together