#Android Photo Backup to #Box
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Any new photo → email me
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and TuxMailer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together