Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- Track new Android Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Take screenshot > sends to onedrive
- Android Screenshots to OneNote
Useful Android Photos and Uplink Remote integrations
Triggers (If this)
- The alarm panel has been armedThis trigger fires every time when your alarm panel is armed
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- The alarm panel has triggered an alertThis trigger fires an alert when your alarm panel has an alarm.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- The alarm panel has been disarmedThis trigger fires every time when your alarm panel is disarmed.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together