Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- #Android Photo Backup to #Box
- Keep track of how many photos you take (Android)
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Sync Android Photos to iOS iCloud Photos
- push screen short to Chrome
- Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
- Any new photo → email me
- Send Android Photos to Flickr
Useful Android Photos and weara integrations
Triggers (If this)
- トリプルタッチwearaアプリ内の[コマンド設定]でIFTTTを選択したうえで、weara COREのトップタッチセンサーを3回タッチすると、このトリガーが発動します。
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- 起床weara COREで起床が検知された時に、トリガーが発動します。
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- 入眠weara COREで入眠が検知された時に、トリガーが発動します。
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Android Photos and weara resources
Optimize your notifications
In the time that you have read this sentence, you have likely received at least one notification. The reminders that pop up on our phones, wearables, computer screens, and other smart devices are helpful ways to know when you have an...
Guide to automating iOS and Android devices
Your smartphone and wearable devices work better with IFTTT. Our free mobile apps make it easy to use all of our features with ease and give you complete control of your automations whenever and wherever. We are the leading low code...