When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Send my Android photos to OneNote
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Upload Android Photos to Box
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Foto Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and Weekend Edition Saturday Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Weekend Edition Saturday" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together