Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Preview photos directly on your Android Wear
- Save photos you take with your Android Phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Get a digest of last week's photos on Sunday evening
- Email me my Android photos
- Screenshot send to e-mail
- From camera to Google Drive
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Upload photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together