Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Get an email with the pic whenever you take a new photo with your Android phone
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Send yourself an email every time you take a photo on Android
- Keep your #Android wallpaper fresh
- When I take a photo with my Android, make that the wallpaper on my phone.
- Automatically back up your new Android photos to Dropbox
- Upload photos to Google Drive
Useful Android Photos and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together