Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Upload photos to Google Drive
- Upload your screenshot to Google Drive
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- Catch the thief
- Android Photos to iCloud
- Save photos you take with your Android phone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Automatically sync screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Useful Android Photos and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together